Shopping around for a personal loan can take time, especially if you want to find the best interest rate possible. In today’s digital world, borrowers have many more options than they used to. You can either walk into your local bank or apply for a loan or you can compare offers right from your home [...]
The ongoing recession since 2008 is financially hurting many families all over the world. Some are struggling on lower salaries just to pay for basic necessities like food, clothing and shelter. There’s simply not enough money left to cover credit card debt and other lines of credit. But these financial issues need to be addressed, implementing [...]
Here is a transcript of Ron Paul’s farewell address to Congress, originally sourced from the Campaign for Liberty. Farewell to Congress This may well be the last time I speak on the House Floor. At the end of the year I’ll leave Congress after 23 years in office over a 36 year period. My goals [...]
I’ve always been interested by the connection between money and the physical world we live in. With money, we are able to buy the things we need, purchase investments for the future, and lend our money to others in return for a little bit of income. Without money, we’d be reduced to barter and the double [...]
I recently read a great post over at FOFOA, titled “The Debtors and the Savers 2012“. I’ve been reading a lot of FOFOA lately, and learning more about the “Freegold” thesis. The essence of the thesis, as I understand it, lies in the following chain of events: The U.S. economy is currently running massive deficits, [...]
I’ve been reading some really interesting posts on FOFOA’s blog, namely Inflation or Hyperinflation? and Peak Exorbitant Privilege. These posts go over the banking system, the role of the US dollar in the world economy, and the gradual withdrawing of political and ancillary support from the USD as the world’s reserve currency. Based on the latest numbers, the [...]
1. Invest money in precious metals. Even the gold pessimist Jon Nadler recommends that it is wise to store about 10% of your net assets in the form of physical, allocated gold. This means gold you hold in direct physical possession, or in vaults overseas. FOFOA also has excellent economic and monetary commentary which lends [...]
It’s now 2012, and the United States will elect a new president to run the (still) most powerful country in the world. It’s now been nearly four years since the eve of the ongoing global financial troubles, and I am very interested in how this election is going to play out. Americans were promised hope [...]
Canada’s Economic Action Plan 2012 is out! Did the new budget cut as much as some people feared? Did it cut enough? Are we on a path toward sustainable government and responsible spending levels? Read on and find out more. First, to get an idea of what Canada’s spending is like, let’s review actual spending [...]
Squirrelers recently wrote about the paradox of low interest rates and falling housing prices in the U.S. He notes that due to the fallout from the crash and the stumbling economy, mortgage rates are among the lowest they’ve been for a long time, while house prices are also falling. Canada, however, is a different story. Here, mortgage [...]
- Open a bank account online
- If you're looking to open a bank account you can apply online in minutes! We offer bank accounts for all types of needs - from basic bank accounts to a packaged account.
- Switch to Halifax
- Switching bank accounts to Halifax doesn"t have to be a hassle. Let our dedicated switching team take the strain.
- Halifax Rewards
- Halifax Rewards are available to customers who pay £1,000 or more each calendar month into their Halifax current account, or hold a Halifax Ultimate Reward Current Account.
- 3 Debt Reduction Strategies | Financial God on Five Tips on How to Protect Yourself from Getting Financially Destroyed
- Carnival of Retirement 4th Edition on Immigrant Workers Are Coming to a Shore Near You to Steal Your Jobs!
- Weekend Reading: What Lies Ahead Edition | Invest It Wisely on Why Are Environmentalists Against North American Oil & Gas?
- Weekly Reading: Easter Edition | Invest It Wisely on Ron Paul: The One True Hope for Change in 2012
- Lol on Why Are Cell Phone Voice and Data Plans So Expensive in Canada?
- American Samoa
- Biased Media
- Big Business
- Big Government
- Business Loans
- Central Banks
- Civil Disobedience
- Crony Capitalism
- Debt Monetization
- Economic Analysis
- Financial Crisis
- Free Cities
- Free Markets
- Global Warming
- Government Control
- Guest Posts
- Housing Bubble
- North Korea
- Occupy Wall Street
- On Behalf Of
- Personal Finance
- Police Brutality
- Ron Paul
- Sovereign Debt
- The 99%
- United States
© 2013 Financial God. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by WordPress. Designed by