Many of you work for corporations that earn billions of dollars a year and the mentality of business finance is much different than your mentality with your personal finances isn’t it? When you’re talking about a deal at work, you might use the phrase, “but it’s only $100k.” Suddenly, when you get home, you realize [...]
For those who have loved ones depending upon them financially, life insurance is a no-brainer; however, many don’t realize that the life insurance policy that they carefully picked out, and pay premiums on to ensure the financial welfare of their loved ones won’t necessarily cover them should they travel abroad. In fact, most insurance agencies [...]
The proliferation of online brokerages offers investors and active traders the opportunity to choose the best service provider. Trading stocks, bonds, mutual funds, options or ETFs require an versatile and efficient trading platform that can accommodate several types of investors. Real time market data, streaming quotes and the latest news are features that are as important as the price [...]
Shopping around for a personal loan can take time, especially if you want to find the best interest rate possible. In today’s digital world, borrowers have many more options than they used to. You can either walk into your local bank or apply for a loan or you can compare offers right from your home [...]
The ongoing recession since 2008 is financially hurting many families all over the world. Some are struggling on lower salaries just to pay for basic necessities like food, clothing and shelter. There’s simply not enough money left to cover credit card debt and other lines of credit. But these financial issues need to be addressed, implementing [...]
The following guest post is brought to you by talktalkbusiness.co.uk. It’s the same when you start anything new, from learning how to ride a bike to starting school, you experience a mixture of different feelings; a nice combination of excitement and being scared to death. You feel as if you’ve been thrown in the deep end and [...]
Within smaller arenas, such as an individual corporation or a government bureaucracy, things operate in a more hierarchical fashion with directives coming from top-down, but as scale increases, one eventually reaches a point where things are mostly getting driven by the command’s preferences rather than by the consumer’s preferences, and where increasing inefficiency prevents things [...]
Here is a transcript of Ron Paul’s farewell address to Congress, originally sourced from the Campaign for Liberty. Farewell to Congress This may well be the last time I speak on the House Floor. At the end of the year I’ll leave Congress after 23 years in office over a 36 year period. My goals [...]
The following guest post is brought to you by Sippdeal. Online share dealing is available from most major trading companies with many platforms set up purely to enable individuals to trade online. Unlike many internet get rich quick schemes, online share trading is simply an extension of an existing service now easily accessible online. The [...]
Running any kind of small business can be difficult to make ends meet. You could be waiting for delayed payments from clients or finding it difficult to really make an impact in the market. However, when you do start to bring some money in you’ll want to make sure that you don’t lose it unnecessarily. [...]
- Open a bank account online
- If you're looking to open a bank account you can apply online in minutes! We offer bank accounts for all types of needs - from basic bank accounts to a packaged account.
- Switch to Halifax
- Switching bank accounts to Halifax doesn"t have to be a hassle. Let our dedicated switching team take the strain.
- Halifax Rewards
- Halifax Rewards are available to customers who pay £1,000 or more each calendar month into their Halifax current account, or hold a Halifax Ultimate Reward Current Account.
- 3 Debt Reduction Strategies | Financial God on Five Tips on How to Protect Yourself from Getting Financially Destroyed
- Carnival of Retirement 4th Edition on Immigrant Workers Are Coming to a Shore Near You to Steal Your Jobs!
- Weekend Reading: What Lies Ahead Edition | Invest It Wisely on Why Are Environmentalists Against North American Oil & Gas?
- Weekly Reading: Easter Edition | Invest It Wisely on Ron Paul: The One True Hope for Change in 2012
- Lol on Why Are Cell Phone Voice and Data Plans So Expensive in Canada?
- American Samoa
- Biased Media
- Big Business
- Big Government
- Business Loans
- Central Banks
- Civil Disobedience
- Crony Capitalism
- Debt Monetization
- Economic Analysis
- Financial Crisis
- Free Cities
- Free Markets
- Global Warming
- Government Control
- Guest Posts
- Housing Bubble
- North Korea
- Occupy Wall Street
- On Behalf Of
- Personal Finance
- Police Brutality
- Ron Paul
- Sovereign Debt
- The 99%
- United States
© 2013 Financial God. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by WordPress. Designed by